Welcome to Bugswave! This page contains the Terms and Conditions of our website. We imply that you accept these terms and conditions by using this website.
The terms and conditions listed here govern all use of the website run by Bugswave, located at https://www.bugswave.com.
If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions listed on this page, do not use Bugswave any further.
The terms “Client,” “You,” and “You’re” refer to the user who accesses this website and complies with the Company’s terms and conditions. This terminology also applies to all agreements: the “Terms and Conditions,” the “Privacy Statement,” the “Disclaimer Notice,” and all related documents. Our Company is referred to as “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Ours,” and “Us.” The terms “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” include both the Client and us. All terms refer to the provision of our assistance to the client in the most effective manner for the specific purpose of addressing that client’s needs in relation to the rendering of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, the applicable law of the Netherlands.
Any use of the aforementioned terminology or other words—whether they are written in the singular, plural, capitalized, or with he/she or they—is understood to be referring to the same thing.
Except where otherwise noted, all content on Bugswave is the exclusive property of Bugswave and/or its licensors. The ownership of all intellectual property is reserved. Subject to the limitations set forth in these terms and conditions, you may access this from Bugswave for your own private use.
- Redistribute content from Bugswave
- republish content from Bugswave
- sell, rent, or sublicense content from Bugswave
- reproduce, duplicate, or copy content from Bugswave
On the date hereof, this Agreement shall take effect. The Terms & Conditions Generator from Soumya Help was used to draught our terms and conditions.
On some pages of this website, users have the option to post messages and engage in information and opinion exchanges. Before Comments appear on the website, Bugswave does not filter, edit, publish, or review them. The views and opinions expressed in the comments do not represent those of Bugswave, its affiliates, or its agents. The views and opinions expressed in the comments are those of the commenter.
As far as is permitted by applicable law, Bugswave disclaims all responsibility for the Comments and any liability, loss, claim, demand, or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use, posting, appearance, or use of the Comments on this website.
Bugswave reserves the right to review all of the Comments and to remove any Comments that are objectionable, offensive, or otherwise in conflict with these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
• The Comments do not violate any intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
• The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material that is an invasion of privacy.
• You are authorized to post the Comments on our website and have obtained all required licenses and consents to do so.
• The Comments won’t be used to present commercial activities, illegal activity, or to solicit or promote business or custom.
By sending Bugswave your comments in any format or media, you hereby grant Bugswave a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and grant permission to others to do the same with any of your Comments.
Hyperlinking to our Content
Without seeking prior written consent, the following groups are permitted to link to our website:
• Government agencies;
• Search engines;
• News organizations;
• Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
• System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
• commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
• dot.com community sites;
• associations or other groups representing charities;
• online directory distributors;
• internet portals;
• accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
• educational institutions and trade associations.
If we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect poorly on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have a history of problems with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink more than makes up for the absence of Bugswave, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information, we will approve link requests from these organizations.
These organizations are permitted to link to our home page provided that the link complies with the following conditions: (a) it is not misleading in any way; (b) it does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval by us of the linking party or any of its products or services; and (c) it is reasonable for the linking party’s website.
You must contact Bugswave via email if you represent one of the organizations mentioned in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website. Your name, your organization name, contact information, the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of any URLs on our site that you would like to link to should all be included in your application. Wait two to three weeks for a reply.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
• By use of our corporate name; or
• By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
• By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
Absent a trademark license agreement, no use of Bugswave’s logo or other works of art may be made for linking purposes.
You may not put frames around our web pages without our prior consent and written authorization or otherwise change the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Anything that appears on your website is not our responsibility. You agree to defend us from any claims made against us on your website. No link(s) that could be construed as libelous, obscene, or unlawful, or that violates, advocates the violation of, or otherwise violates, the rights of any third party should be present on any website.
Privacy of You
Read the Privacy Notice.
The Reserved Rights
We reserve the right to ask you to take down any link to our website, or all links. You consent to our right to request the immediate removal of any links to our website. Additionally, we reserve the right to change these terms at any time, as well as the linking policy. You agree to be bound by and comply with these linking terms and conditions by consistently linking to our website.
Links from our website will be removed
You are free to contact us at any time and let us know if you discover any links on our website that are offensive for any reason. We will take requests to remove links into consideration, but we are not required to do so or to respond.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information on this website and we do not guarantee that it will remain accessible. We also do not guarantee that the information on this website will be kept up to date.
We disclaim any and all representations, warranties, and conditions with regard to our website and the use of this website to the fullest extent permitted by law. This disclaimer in no way:
• limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
• limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
• limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
• exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The disclaimer’s liability restrictions and restrictions on liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding sentence; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of any kind as long as the website, along with the data, products, and services available there, are offered without charge.
If you want to get in touch with us, you can email us at [email protected] or use our contact form.
“Thank you for visiting our Terms & Conditions Page,” reads a message on the homepage of Bugswave.