Today, we’ll show you How to Fix Disney Plus Black Screen Issue or Why Disney Plus Isn’t Working on My Mac.
This problem is showing worldwide, so don’t worry, you are not the only one to face this problem.
So the matter is, every time we log in to Disney Plus on a MacBook, it shows us a black screen, and we cannot tell whether we are logged in or not. For this reason, we had to close the page.
This issue is not with a particular web browser but it shows in every browser like safari and firefox.
We have found 3 solutions, and they will surely help you fix it quickly. Now, without any more discussions, let’s take a look at the solutions.
Table of Contents
- 3 Methods to fix Disney plus Black screen issue
- Related Video: Fix Disney plus login black screen
3 Methods to fix Disney plus Black screen issue
Method 1: Turn off Extensions and VPN
In this first solution to fix this issue, we need to check our web browser. So first, we have to check our internet connection to see whether it is stable or not. To test this, we can visit any internet speed test website.
After that, we can begin testing to see how to fix the Disney Plus black screen problem. There are a few steps included in the solution, so follow those steps one by one carefully.
Step1: Turn OFF VPN is ON
In this first step, you just have to turn off your VPN if it is ON. If it is off then leave it as it is, there is nothing to do with this. Now let’s get into our second step.
Step2: Turn off the ad blocker
- To turn off the ad blocker you have to click on the three vertical dots at the top right of your chrome browser.
- Then go to More tools and then click on extensions.
- After clicking on the extensions you will land on the page where you can see your installed extensions.
- Then turn off the ad blocker. Turning off ad blockers will be sufficient but we recommend you turn them all off.
Step3: To Delete the browser’s cache files and cookies
Deleting your cache files and cookies will help your browser to browse more seamlessly and efficiently.
- To get this setting, click on the 3 vertical dots at the top right of the chrome browser. Then go to settings.
- After this enter privacy and security section on the left. Then click on the Clear browsing data.
- After this you will be shown a small segment where you have to tick all three boxes and set the time range to all time, then click on the clear data.
It should be noted that after clicking on the “clear data” button, all browsing data will be cleared and you will have to log in again to your browser.
After all, this process checks whether your problems are solved or not. If it still exists then here is our second solution for it.
Method 2 (for Windows): Change your DNS Address
The second solution is basically to change our DNS address. Here we have nothing to do with the browser all the work will be on the control panel.
So close the browser if it is open and go to the home screen of the PC. This does not include multiple steps, it has a single-step solution. So let’s jump into it.
- As we discussed above this whole process will be in the control panel.
- After opening the control panel click on the view network status and tasks. Now in the connection section click on the internet we are connected to.
- After doing this enter the properties and double-click on the internet protocol version 4.
- Now tick “use the following DNS server address” and then you will show a small page with two blank bars.
- write 188.8.131.52 in the first blank and 184.108.40.206 in the second blank. We arrived at the end of this process, pressed OK, and closed this place.
After this check whether the problem is fixed or not, is not then we have our third solution on this.
Method 3: Install the Application
Our third solution is to use/open the app via Microsoft/App store directly. We have seen that if there is a bug in the browser or App, then opening through the App Store or Microsoft store will be helpful.
There is nothing to do in this step, simply go to the Microsoft Store or App Store and search ‘Disney Plus’ on the search bar and then press enter. After this click on the get option shown just after the Disney Plus Application logo.
Then, after downloading, click on the “open” option to open the application and check if the problem is solved or not.
Related Video: Fix Disney plus login black screen
We hope you found the post on how to fix Disney Plus black screen issue or why Disney Plus isn’t working on my Mac helpful.
Disney Plus will be the only place to stream all new live-action and animated films, series, and shorts from Disney’s legendary film library, along with a variety of original content.
Disney Plus is where you’ll find Disney’s biggest stars and newest voices, unforgettable stories, and magic moments from across the Disney universe.
In the last few days, many people have been experiencing the same problem: the Disney+ black screen. So we have written this article to solve your problem.
If you have any other issues with your Disney account, just comment, and we will try our best to help you.
Why does my Disney plus keep buffering?
The main reasons why your Disney plus not working or showing a black screen-
– Internet connection instability
– Slow Internet connection
– The resolution is set too high.
– missing system files
Why won’t Disney plus work on my mac?
While playing Disney Plus, several MacBook Air users are experiencing problems. Here are some ways to fix Disney plus not working on MacBook Air & Pro –
– Try using a different network or IP address.
– Contact Disney support
– Disable Adblock and remove any add-ons
why is Disney plus buffering on firestick?
It could be a reason that you have exceeded the limit of streaming activities and your internet service provider slowed down your internet on a temporary basis.
Hello, Myself Rana, the founder of Bugswave.com, where I assist others with their technological problems and guide them through the process of resolving them.