This blog will show you cool Instagram location ideas to make your posts more interesting.
Instagram is everyone’s first choice for sharing photos and stories. Every day, 8.95 million photos and videos are shared on this popular platform. This figure is incredible.
To share engaging content, you must use all of Instagram’s features. Write a great caption, include relevant hashtags, and don’t forget to include different types of “cool,” “cute,” “good,” and Aesthetic Instagram locations.
You may be unaware of the advantages of including location in your posts. However, it is effective.
Table of Contents
- Best Cool locations for Instagram posts
- Top 11 Cute locations on Instagram
- Top 9 Trending locations on Instagram
- 9 Best Aesthetic Instagram locations
- Interesting location for Instagram
- How to add cool locations on Instagram
- How to add Location to Instagram story
- Last Words
- Frequently Asked Questions
Best Cool locations for Instagram posts
Some users are constantly looking for Instagram location tags to include in all of their posts. However, only a small percentage of people are able to contact the most popular Instagram locations tag. So here are the top cool Locations on Instagram:
- Vibes don’t lie
- Link in bio
- Keep emoji
- Your website’s URL
- Giveaway time
- Bikini Bottom
- The North Pole
- A Galaxy Far, Far Away
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow
- Work of God
- Sweat like A Girl
- Must love dogs
- Aliens, please come get me
- The booze aisle. Asda.
- Nowhere you need to knowCat Island
- Nowhere you need to know
- Home sweet home
- Times Like This
- Nowhere Important
- Almost Perfect
- Help me go Home
- You can also check our recent post on 👉 Top 15 Funny Locations on Instagram.
Top 11 Cute locations on Instagram
There are also cute Instagram location tags accessible in addition to all the creative, funny, and cool Instagram tag locations. The cute Instagram location tags are available to all users for usage with each individual post.
Here are some cute locations for Instagram post-
- I’m SHY.
- Home Sweet Home
- Planet Earth
- Making Magic
- °𝓥𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓼 𝓭𝓸𝓷’𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓮°
- Best place in the world
- Coffee. Coffee. Coffee.
- I love you.
- The sea with Nemo & Friends
- Cat Island
- Love Island
Also Read: Does TikTok Notify Screen Recording
Top 9 Trending locations on Instagram
Some users are constantly on the lookout for Trending Instagram locations, which they can use in all of their posts. So, here are the top Trending Instagram Locations for your Instagram posts.
- The Maldives, Maldive Islands
- Dublin, Ireland
- New York
- Vancouver, Canada
- Vienna, Austria
- Almost there
- Missing you
- Star buzz
- Drink, drank, drunk
- Somewhere on earth
- Waiting for you Help me go home
- Let’s go party
- My soul food
9 Best Aesthetic Instagram locations
You might be wondering what the best aesthetic Instagram locations on Instagram are for making your post go viral and engaging.
So here are Some of the top aesthetic Locations –
- City of colors
- City of Stars
- Weekend Vibes
- Nailed it
- Limited Edition
- Normal is Boring
- New Look
- Coming Soon
- The night we met
Interesting location for Instagram
Here we present you some of the interesting Instagram locations that we are keen to share with you. Basically, these are so unique that you can’t even recognize whether they are phrases or locations.
It’s confusing though but in reality, they exist. So let’s see which unique location idea impresses you.
- I Miss You
- Good Vibes Avenue
- Movie Night
- Send Help
- The Internet
How to add cool locations on Instagram
Adding some cool locations to your Instagram posts is a smart step toward your Instagram journey.
Instagram itself shows these types of posts with cool reactions from people. Because there are so many people in the world who like these types of locations and Instagram shows us the exact content that we like.
That’s why what we search on Instagram or on what type of content we spend more time on Instagram shows us all the time in our search section of Instagram.
This will increase your discoverability on Instagram and you can get more followers by following these types of tricks on your profile.
Cool locations are always in trend and people always search for them so be free to add them to your post. These won’t go out of style because new locations are rarely discovered, and the location will remain fashionable until a new hip spot is found close by.
Now to add those cool locations to your Instagram post do follow our guided steps one at a time:
- Open up your Instagram on your mobile.
- Go to the ‘plus’ sign at the top of the screen.
- Now select the post you want to post on Instagram.
- Tap on the ‘arrow’ sign at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now select any filter you want to add to your post to make it more attractive ( this is optional)
- Now again tap on that arrow sign at the top.
- Now you’ll land on the page where you have to add all the information you want to show the people.
- Among those options there will be an option for adding a location, just tap on it and add a location that you found cool from our list.
- Then post it and you’ll see that your added location is displayed at the top of your post.
How to add Location to Instagram story
Similarly, we can add those funny locations to our Instagram story too.
Just like the post, this will also help you to gain your followers quickly even though this could be a faster technique than the previous one because in this technique there are so many chances that your story will be viewed by some celebrities and this is a proven method that you should try once.
Adding that location brings too many interested people to your story and it might help you to gain followers very quickly.
This method is considered the best method to bring approved accounts to your story and they can even follow you if they like your content which can be a huge jump to your Instagram insight.
Now to add the location to your Instagram story just follow our steps and you’ll be able to add the location to your Instagram story.
- So the most basic step is, Open your Instagram mobile application.
- Go to the story section and if you don’t know that is at the top left of the screen where your profile photo is embedded with a plus sign.
- Choose the photo you want to put as your Instagram story for today.
- Then swipe up and there will be an option for adding a location named ‘Location’ with the location symbol.
- Now add that location by searching for it, and it’ll be added to your story. Now click on the ‘Add to the story option at the bottom to add it as your story for today.
You can also hide your location if don’t want anyone to see that. You just have to drag that location tag to the corner of the screen so that it will completely disappear from the story.
By doing this you’ll be able to add the location on your Instagram story without knowing others that you have added any location on the story.
We hope you enjoyed our post about the best Cool Instagram locations. In addition, there are some other trending cute, good, and aesthetic Instagram locations.
With this knowledge, we know that you can make the most of your Instagram photos and get the most likes possible.
As you know, in order to get more likes and followers you need to choose one of the best Instagram location Ideas that matches your profile. You can make it even more interesting by adding your location.
If you are running a business, we suggest you add the location where you have your business. We hope this blog is useful to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get the best Instagram post location ideas?
You can increase engagement on your posts by using some locations on Instagram. So in this post, we are helping you all to find out some of the most popular and interesting cool tags which you can consider for your all post and take help of them any time.
How to add Cool, Cute, Trending, and aesthetic locations to Instagram?
Here is the method that you can use to add Cool, Good, Cute, and aesthetic locations to Instagram-
Swipe left to post a Story, then tap the emoji icon.
Look for the “Location” option.
Look up your location’s name or address.
Place your location wherever you want on your Story by clicking on it.
Hello, Myself Rana, the founder of Bugswave.com, where I assist others with their technological problems and guide them through the process of resolving them.